Position Details: Project Manager
- Type of employment: Full-Time
- Experience: 8 to 10 Years
- No of positions: 1
- Good verbal and written English communication is key to success
Required skills sets:
- Team management
- Time management
- Budget management
- Technical writing
- Reporting skills
- Research skills
- Project management methodologies
- Conflict management
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for strategy & obtain business value for roadmap priorities by working with product management/business teams to translate into manageable goals and deliver per the baselined scope, cost & schedule and monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for leading scrum teams and managing all activities in an agile end-to-end life-cycle using global delivery model with cross teams (backlog grooming, sprint planning, key milestones, release planning, architecture and design reviews, executing/controlling with optimized efficiency, and closing) Good understanding of multiple systems, integrations and line of businesses ensuring high quality.
- Lead business / scope change initiatives and Implement project level processes, estimate, capacity, schedule impacts, procedures, performance metrics and status reporting, and identify improvements using team KRA.
- Responsible for reporting engineering project status, issues and risks, and enforcing procedures, managing resources, supporting programs post launch, and being able to handle special requests from all levels of management.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the technical department.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.